The newly released mPDM+ (mini PCIe Disk Module plus)modular SSD hasstandard Mini PCIe interface, which follows the PCI SIG2.0 standardand is backward compatible with PCIe 1.1 motherboard. It adopts Mini PCIe module, boasting a read speed of 390 MB/sec through the transmission of Gen2x1. As its dimension goes in line with that of mSATA products, it is currently a pain-free upgrade solution directly replacing the storage device of the original mSATA SSD on the motherboard.
*The actual available memory on the device is less than what is listed on the package. This is due to small discrepancies in file formats and algorithms used by various operating systems. In addition, a portion of memory space is reserved for system files and data sectors for better performance.
- Model mPDM Plus-M
- Interface PCIe Gen2 x1
- Connector One lane mini PCI Express
- Form Factor Mini PCIe Full-Mini Card Type
- NAND Flash Type MLC
- Capacity 8GB~128GB
- Sustained Read Performance (MB/sec) Up to 390
- Sustained Write Performance (MB/sec) Up to 315
- ECC Engine Built-in 72-bit per 1K bytes BCH ECC
- Standard Operating Temperature ( °C ) 0 ~ + 70
- Storage Temperature ( °C ) -40 ~ + 85
Operation: 50G, 11ms
Non-operation: 1500G, 0.5ms
Operation: 7.69 Grms, 20~2000 Hz/random
(compliant with MIL-STD-810G)
Non-operation: 15 G, 10 ~ 2000 Hz/sine
- Operating Voltage 3.3 V ± 5%
- Power Consumption Active mode: 1,170 mA, Idle mode: 455 mA
- Dimension (L x W x H ) 50.8mm x 29.85mm x 4.2mm
- MTBF (hours) >1,000,000
- Technology S.M.A.R.T.
- Application Defense