Industrial SSD: SV25C-M242
Apacer’s SV25C-M242 is a well-balanced solid-state disk (SSD) drive with standard form factor and great performance. Designed in SATA 6.0 Gb/s interface, the SSD is able to deliver exceptional read/write speed, making it the ideal companion for heavy-loading industrial or server operations.
SV25C-M242 utilizes 3D NAND for higher capacity up to 480GB and provides more power efficiency than 2D NAND. Regarding reliability, SV25C-M242 is implemented with LDPC (Low Density Parity Check) ECC engine to extend SSD endurance and increase data reliability. In addition, the drive comes with various implementations including powerful hardware ECC engine, power saving modes, Wear Leveling, flash block management, S.M.A.R.T., TRIM, and DataDefender™ .
In terms of security, Advanced Encryption Standard (AES) ensures data security and provides users with a peace of mind. Furthermore, with End-to-End Data Protection, data integrity can be assured at multiple points in the path to enable reliable delivery of data transfers.
Ensures Highly Efficient System Operation with DBS Cloud Edition
Apacer SV25C cloud series SSDs are equipped with Double-barreled Solution: Cloud Edition. Double-barreled Solution: Cloud Edition is a solution designed to monitor the typical pain points of an IoT edge device network. DBS Cloud Edition automatically collects data related to SSD temperatures, unexpected power outages, remaining lifespan, and operating status, and instantly transmits the data to the back-end management platform. Users can then observe this data as it comes in, thanks to the intuitive dashboard interface.Learn more about Double-barreled Solution
Existing Integrated Remote Device Management Systems
Apacer has also collaborated with Advantech and Allxon to develop the DBS Cloud Edition. It offers customers greater choice in deploying and remote device management system and adds flexibility while retaining seamless integration to significantly reduce customer deployment time and costs.
- Model SV25C-M242
- Interface SATA 3.0 (6Gb/s)
- Connector M.2 B & M key
- Form Factor M.2 2242-D5-B-M
- NAND Flash Type 3D TLC
- Capacity 30GB~480GB
- External DRAM No
- Sustained Read Performance (MB/sec) Up to 560
- Sustained Write Performance (MB/sec) Up to 560
- ECC Engine Low-Density Parity-Check (LDPC) Code
- IOPS (4K Random Write) 73K
- Standard Operating Temperature ( °C ) 0 ~ + 70
- Extended Operating Temperature ( °C ) -40 ~ + 85
- Storage Temperature ( °C ) -40 ~ + 100
- Thermal Sensor Yes
Operation: 50G, 11ms
(compliant with MIL-STD-883K)
(compliant with MIL-STD-810G)
(compliant with MIL-STD-810G)
- Operating Voltage 3.3 V ± 5%
- Power Consumption Active mode: 420 mA / Idle mode: 70 mA
- Dimension (L x W x H ) 42.00 x 22.00 x 3.80 (mm)
- MTBF (hours) >3,000,000
- Technology ATA Secure Erase / Conformal Coating / CoreAnalyzer2 / DataDefender™ / DataRAID™ / DEVSLP / Double-barreled Solution / End-to-end Data Protection / Over-provisioning / Page Mapping / S.M.A.R.T. / Smart Read Refresh™ / SSDWidget 2.0 / Thermal Sensor / Wide Temperature
- Application Factory Automation / Gaming / Internet of Things / Server & Networking / Transportation