Industrial SSD: SV25C-300
Apacer’s SV25C-300 is a well-balanced solid-state disk (SSD) drive with standard form factor and great performance. Designed in SATA 6.0 Gb/s interface, the SSD is able to deliver exceptional read/write speed, making it the ideal companion for heavy-loading industrial or server operations.
SV25C-300 utilizes 3D NAND for higher capacity up to 240GB and provides more power efficiency than 2D NAND. Appearing in JEDEC MO-300 mechanical dimensions, SV25C-300 is believed to be the leading add-in storage solution for future host computing systems.
Regarding reliability, SV25C-300 is implemented with LDPC (Low Density Parity Check) ECC engine to extend SSD endurance and increase data reliability while reading raw data inside a flash chip. In addition, the drive comes with various implementations including powerful hardware ECC engine, power saving modes, Wear Leveling, flash block management, S.M.A.R.T., TRIM and DataDefender™.
In terms of security, Advanced Encryption Standard (AES) ensures data security and provide users with a peace of mind. Furthermore, with End-to-End Data Protection, data integrity can be assured at multiple points in the path to enable reliable delivery of data transfers.
Ensures Highly Efficient System Operation with DBS Cloud Edition
Apacer's Double-barreled Solution Cloud Edition is a solution designed to monitor the typical pain points of an IoT edge device network. DBS Cloud Edition automatically collects data related to SSD temperatures, unexpected power outages, remaining lifespan, and operating status, and instantly transmits the data to the back-end management platform.
Users can then observe this data as it comes in, thanks to the intuitive dashboard interface.
In the event of an abnormality, the system can also send messages to network administrators through Email, LINE, WeChat, and other communication platforms,
so that admins can react to critical events in real-time even if they aren’t on location. The alerts can even be color-coded to allow admins to determine the severity of a problem at a glance.
Existing Integrated Remote Device Management Systems
Apacer has also collaborated with Advantech and Allxon to develop the DBS Cloud Edition. It offers customers greater choice in deploying and remote device management system and adds flexibility while retaining seamless integration to significantly reduce customer deployment time and costs.
- Model SV25C-300
- Interface SATA 3.2 (6Gb/s)
- Connector 52-pin mSATA connector
- Form Factor JEDEC MO-300
- NAND Flash Type 3D TLC
- Capacity 30GB~480GB
- External DRAM No
- Sustained Read Performance (MB/sec) Up to 560
- Sustained Write Performance (MB/sec) Up to 515
- ECC Engine Low-Density Parity-Check (LDPC) Code
- IOPS (4K Random Write) 71K
- Standard Operating Temperature ( °C ) 0 ~ + 70
- Extended Operating Temperature ( °C ) -40 ~ + 85
- Storage Temperature ( °C ) -40 ~ + 100
- Thermal Sensor Yes
(compliant with MIL-STD-883K)
Operation: 7.69 Grms, 20~2000 Hz/random
(compliant with MIL-STD-810G)
Non-operation: 4.02 Grms, 15~2000 Hz/sine
(compliant with MIL-STD-810G)
- Operating Voltage 3.3 V ± 5%
- Power Consumption Active mode:390 mA / Idle mode: 70mA
- Dimension (L x W x H ) 50.80 x 29.85 x 4.85 (mm)
- MTBF (hours) >3,000,000
- Technology ATA Secure Erase / Conformal Coating / CoreAnalyzer2 / DataDefender™ / DataRAID™ / DEVSLP / Double-barreled Solution / End-to-end Data Protection / Erase / Instant Keychange™ / Over-provisioning / Page Mapping / Signed Firmware / S.M.A.R.T. / Smart Read Refresh™ / SSDWidget 2.0 / TCG Opal 2.0 / Thermal Sensor / Thermal Cycling / Thermal Throttling / Wide Temperature / Write Protect
- Application Factory Automation / Gaming / Healthcare / Server & Networking / Transportation