Tailor-made Rugged Solutions for Defense Applications
Apacer SV24D is a series of rugged, defense-grade solid-state drives and modules specifically designed for defense applications to protect highly sensitive data. Utilizing 3D NAND and providing more power efficiency than 2D NAND, SV24D is implemented with LDPC (Low Density Parity Check) ECC engine to extend SSD endurance and increase data reliability.
Incorporating hardware-based AES 256-bit encryption and SMART Read Refresh™, Apacer SV24D not only offers high performance, reliability and data security, but also extends the expected operational lifetime multiplied by Global Wear Leveling. Data integrity and stability of data transmission can be further guaranteed by DataDefender™, ensuring that products are protected from power disruptions and can function smoothly even in harsh environments. Moreover, the level of protection against data loss increases with DataRAID™ to provide fault tolerance and improve data availability in the event of a drive failure.
Multiple Protection Technologies that Safeguard Sensitive Data
In addition to the aforementioned built-in implementations, Apacer SV24D provides a wide range of optional solutions and cutting-edge technologies featuring multiple approaches to protection, including TCG Opal 2.0/SED, Instant Keychange, MIL Erase, Digital Destruction and Write Protect. These security features can be triggered either via software or hardware methods, except TCG Opal 2.0 which can only be activated via software commands. With these technologies available for employment, mission-critical data is safeguarded against unauthorized access at all times and no data will be compromised as Apacer SV24D adheres to military compliance standards.
Withstood 8 Tough US DoD Military Standard Tests
Apacer SV24D-25 is a combination of the latest firmware, software and hardware technologies that guarantee that defense solutions are perfectly customized and engineered for customers’ requirements. With protective technologies and robust design, Apacer SV24D provides the highest standard of reliability – whether in terms of data security, data integrity and data protection.
The US Department of Defense has a complex series of military standards. Apacer defense series has passed their tests that cover:
- Vibration: Reaches the highest requirements of MIL-STD 810G 514.6 for Fixed Wing Jet Aircraft.
- High/Low Temp.
- Thermal Shock: Exposes components to high and low temperatures that cycle rapidly.
- Altitude: Simulates the effects of high pressure in an aircraft flying at 80,000 feet.
- Salt Fog: Uses a five percent salt spray to simulate accelerated corrosion in a relatively slow airflow environment.
- Radiation: Simulates the full-spectrum interference environment that heat and sunlight can create.
- Model SV24D-25
- Interface SATA 3.2 (6Gb/s)
- Connector (7+15) pin
- Form Factor 2.5"
- NAND Flash Type 3D TLC
- Capacity 120GB~1920GB
- External DRAM Yes
- Sequential Read Performance (MB/sec) Up to 560
- Sequential Write Performance (MB/sec) Up to 495
- ECC Engine Low-Density Parity-Check (LDPC) Code
- IOPS (4K Random Write) 85K
- Standard Operating Temperature ( °C ) 0 ~ + 70
- Extended Operating Temperature ( °C ) -40 ~ + 85
- Storage Temperature ( °C ) -55 ~ + 100
MIL-STD-202G, Condition A
MIL-STD-883K, Condition B
MIL-STD-810G, Method 514.6,
Procedure I, Category 24
MIL-STD-810G, Method 514.6,
Procedure I, Category 7
- Operating Voltage 5V ± 10%
- Power Consumption Active mode: 435 mA / Idle mode: 65 mA
- Dimension (L x W x H ) 100.00 x 69.84 x 9.30 (mm)
- MTBF (hours) >5,000,000
- Technology AES 256-bit Encryption / ATA Secure Erase / Conformal Coating / CoreEraser / CoreDestroyer / DataDefender™ / DataRAID™ / DEVSLP / End-to-end Data Protection / Instant Keychange™ / Nano Coating / Opaque / Over-provisioning / Sidefill / S.M.A.R.T. / Smart Read Refresh™ / SSDWidget 2.0 / TCG Opal 2.0 / Thermal Sensor / Thermal Throttling / Write Protect / 30µ Gold Finger
- Application Defense