Apacer’s SM230-25 is a well-balanced solid-state disk (SSD) drive with standard form factor and great performance. Designed in SATA 6.0 Gbps interface, the SSD is able to deliver exceptional read/write speed, making it the ideal companion for heavy-loading industrial or server operations.
In regard of reliability, the drive comes with various implementations including powerful hardware ECC engine, power saving modes, wear leveling, flash block management, S.M.A.R.T., TRIM, and power failure management.
Last but not the least, with Advanced Encryption Standard (AES) and Trusted Computing Group (TCG) Opal support, SM230-25 ensures data security and provides users with a peace of mind knowing their data is safeguarded against unauthorized use at all times.
- Model SM230-25
- Interface SATA 3.1 (6Gb/s)
- Connector (7+15) pin
- Form Factor 2.5"
- NAND Flash Type MLC
With AES 256 support: 32GB~1TB
With TCG Opal 2.0 support: 32GB~512GB
- External DRAM No
- Sustained Read Performance (MB/sec) Up to 530
- Sustained Write Performance (MB/sec) Up to 520
- ECC Engine Built-in 40-bit per 1K bytes BCH ECC
- IOPS (4K Random Write) 65K
- Standard Operating Temperature ( °C ) 0 ~ + 70
- Extended Operating Temperature ( °C ) -40 ~ + 85
- Storage Temperature ( °C ) -40 ~ + 100
Operation: 50G, 11ms
Non-operation: 1500G, 0.5ms
Operation: 7.69 Grms, 20~2000 Hz/random (compliant with MIL-STD-810G)
Non-operation: 4.02 Grms, 15 ~ 2000 Hz/sine (compliant with MIL-STD-810G)
- Operating Voltage 5.0 V±5%
Active mode: 500 mA / Idle mode: 95 mA
- Dimension (L x W x H ) 7mm:100.00 x 69.85 x 6.90mm
- MTBF (hours) >1,200,000
- Technology TCG Opal 2.0 / Wide Temperature / CoreAnalyzer2 / CoreSecurity / Page Mapping / SSDWidget2.0 / Thermal Sensor / S.M.A.R.T. / DEVSLP / Conformal Coating / Nano Coating / Content Pre-load / 30µ Gold Contact / Erase
- Application Cloud Computing / Transportation / Embedded & IPC / Defense / Gaming / Healthcare