Industrial SSD: SH250-M280
Apacer’s SH250-M280 is a well-balanced solid-state disk (SSD) drive with standard form factor and great performance. Designed in SATA 6.0 Gbps interface, the SSD is able to deliver exceptional read/write speed, making it the ideal companion for heavy-loading industrial or server operations.
SH250-M280 utilizes 3D NAND for higher capacity up to 320GB and provides more power efficiency than 2D NAND. Appearing in M.2 2280 mechanical dimensions, SH250-M280 is believed to be the leading add-in storage solution for future host computing systems.
With Apacer’s SLC-liteX technology, SH250-M280 performs with higher number of P/E cycles up to 100,000 times. Regarding reliability, SH250-M280 is implemented with LDPC (Low Density Parity Check) ECC engine to extend SSD endurance and increase data reliability while reading raw data inside a flash chip. In addition, the drive comes with various implementations including powerful hardware ECC engine, power saving modes, Wear Leveling, flash block management, S.M.A.R.T., TRIM and DataDefender™.
In terms of security, Advanced Encryption Standard (AES) ensures data security and provide users with a peace of mind knowing their data is safeguarded against unauthorized use at all times. Furthermore, with End-to-End Data Protection, data integrity can be assured at multiple points in the path to enable reliable delivery of data transfers.
Supports Anti-sulfuration Technology; Passed ANSI/ISA 71.04 G3 Certification
In order to reduce the impact of pollutants in the air on the proper operation of information equipment, many large data centers have not only begun to strictly implement environmental controls. One popular standard for air quality is the 71.04-2013 G1 standard defined by ANSI/ISA.
With value-added anti-sulfuration technology, SH250-M280 achieves a complete air barrier through strict inspection of special materials and technologies. After two complete accelerated verification tests of MFG (Mixed Fluid Gas and FoS (Flower of Sulfur), it has passed the American National Standards Institute/International Association of Automation 71.04 G3 air corrosion certification. This proves that it has reached the industry's highest level of sulfur resistance, including resistance to silver corrosion, copper corrosion and creep.
- Model SH250-M280
- Interface SATA 3.2 (6Gb/s)
- Connector M.2 B & M key
- Form Factor M.2 2280-D5-B-M
- NAND Flash Type 3D TLC
- Capacity 10GB~320GB
- External DRAM No
- Sustained Read Performance (MB/sec) Up to 560
- Sustained Write Performance (MB/sec) Up to 510
- ECC Engine Low-Density Parity-Check (LDPC) Code
- IOPS (4K Random Write) 70K
- Standard Operating Temperature ( °C ) 0 ~ + 70
- Extended Operating Temperature ( °C ) -40 ~ + 85
- Storage Temperature ( °C ) -40 ~ + 100
- Thermal Sensor Yes
(compliant with MIL-STD-883K)
Operation: 7.69 Grms, 20~2000 Hz/random
(compliant with MIL-STD-810G)
Non-operation: 4.02 Grms, 15~2000 Hz/sine
(compliant with MIL-STD-810G)
- Operating Voltage 3.3 V ± 5%
- Power Consumption Active mode:450 mA / Idle mode: 65 mA
Dimension (L x W x H )
Single side: 80.00 mm x 22.00 mm x 2.38 mm
Double side: 80.00 mm x 22.00 mm x 3.88 mm
- MTBF (hours) >3,000,000
- Technology AES 256-bit Encryption / Anti-Sulfuration / CoreAnalyzer2 / DataDefender™ / DEVSLP / Page Mapping / SLC-liteX / S.M.A.R.T. / SSDWidget 2.0 / Thermal Sensor / Wide Temperature
- Application Factory Automation / Gaming / Healthcare / Internet of Things / Server & Networking / Transportation