The SDM5A-M SATA DOM (SATA disk of module) series is available with a 22-pin connector that is oriented at 90 degrees or 180 degrees and is designed for a adopted in industrial, embedded, and commercial computers. Supporting SATA 6.0 Gb/s and read and write speeds up to 200 MB/s and 85MB/s respectively, the SDM5A-M DOM offers outstanding reliability based on flash vendor guaranteed wide-temp MLC chip in capacities of 8GB to 64GB and also can work at extended temperatures (-40°C~ 85°C) under harsh operating environment,particularly well-suited for applications such as POS, kiosk, gaming, digital signage, STB, low-cost NB surveillance systems and Thin client.The actual available memory on the device is less than what is listed on the package. This is due to small discrepancies in file formats and algorithms used by various operating systems. In addition, a portion of memory space is reserved for system files and data sectors for better performance.
- Model SDM5A 22P90D
- Interface SATA 3.0 (6Gb/s)
- Connector (7+15) pin male
- NAND Flash Type SLC
- Capacity 1GB~32GB
- Sustained Read Performance (MB/sec) Up to 90
- Sustained Write Performance (MB/sec) Up to 75
- Standard Operating Temperature ( °C ) 0 ~ + 70
- Storage Temperature ( °C ) -40 ~ + 100
Operation: 50G, 11ms
Non-operation: 1500G, 0.5ms
Operation: 7.69 Grms, 20~2000 Hz/random
(compliant with MIL-STD-810G)
Non-operation: 4.02 Grms, 15 ~ 2000 Hz/sine
(compliant with MIL-STD-810G)"
- Dimension (L x W x H ) 44 x 30 x 11 (mm)
- Technology Wide Temperature / Page Mapping / S.M.A.R.T.
- Application Embedded & IPC