Industrial PCIe SSD: PV220-M280
Apacer PV220-M280 is the fastest SSD designed as M.2 2280 mechanical dimensions, providing full compliance with PCIe Gen3 x4 interface and NVMe 1.3 specifications.
Built with a powerful PCIe controller, PV220-M280 delivers outstanding performance in data transfer, reaching up to 222,000/263,000 and 1,710/1,685 MB/s in IOPS and sequential read/write. The extreme thin and light form factor makes PV220-M280 the ideal choice for mobile computing systems, which appears to be the trend in near future.
In terms of security, Advanced Encryption Standard (AES) ensures data security and provides users with a peace of mind. Furthermore, with End-to-End Data Protection, data integrity can be assured at multiple points in the path to enable reliable delivery of data transfers. Regarding reliability, PV220-M280 is built with a powerful PCIe controller that supports on-the-module ECC as well as efficient wear leveling scheme. In terms of power efficiency, PV220-M280 is compliant with PCIe Gen3 x4 interface standard so that it can operate on power management modes, which greatly save on power consumption.
Supports Anti-sulfuration Technology; Passed ANSI/ISA 71.04 G3 Certification
In order to reduce the impact of pollutants in the air on the proper operation of information equipment, many large data centers have not only begun to strictly implement environmental controls. One popular standard for air quality is the 71.04-2013 G1 standard defined by ANSI/ISA.
With value-added anti-sulfuration technology, PV220-M280 achieves a complete air barrier through strict inspection of special materials and technologies. After two complete accelerated verification tests of MFG (Mixed Fluid Gas and FoS (Flower of Sulfur), it has passed the American National Standards Institute/International Association of Automation 71.04 G3 air corrosion certification. This proves that it has reached the industry's highest level of sulfur resistance, including resistance to silver corrosion, copper corrosion and creep.
- Model PV220-M280
- Interface PCIe Gen3 x4
- Connector M.2 M Key
M.2 2280 Single side, M key: 120GB
M.2 2280 Double side, M key: 240/480/1920GB
- NAND Flash Type 3D TLC
- Capacity 120GB~1920GB
- External DRAM No
- Sustained Read Performance (MB/sec) Up to 1710
- Sustained Write Performance (MB/sec) Up to 1685
- ECC Engine Low-Density Parity-Check (LDPC) Code
- IOPS (4K Random Write) 263K
- Standard Operating Temperature ( °C ) 0 ~ + 70
- Extended Operating Temperature ( °C ) -40 ~ + 85
- Storage Temperature ( °C ) -40 ~ + 100
- Thermal Sensor Yes
(compliant with MIL-STD-202G)
(compliant with MIL-STD-883K)
Operation:7.69 Grms, 20~2000 Hz/random
(compliant with MIL-STD-810G)
Non-operation:4.02 Grms, 15~2000 Hz/random
(compliant with MIL-STD-810G)
- Operating Voltage 3.3V ±5%
- Power Consumption Active mode: 1320 mA / Idle mode: 245 mA
Dimension (L x W x H )
Single side: 22.00 x 80.00 x 2.58 (mm)
Double side: 22.00 x 80.00 x 4.08 (mm)
- MTBF (hours) >3,000,000
- Technology AES 256-bit Encryption / Anti-Sulfuration / Conformal Coating / CoreGlacier™ / DataDefender™ / DataRAID™ / End-to-end Data Protection / Erase / NVMe Secure Erase / Page Mapping / Over-provisioning / S.M.A.R.T. / Smart Read Refresh™ / SSDWidget 2.0 / TCG Opal 2.0 / Thermal Sensor / Thermal Cycling / Thermal Throttling / Wide Temperature / Write Protect
- Application Factory Automation / Gaming / Healthcare / Server & Networking / Transportation