Industrial PCIe SSD: PV140-25
Apacer PV140-25 is the fastest Solid State Drive (SSD) designed with U.2 mechanical dimensions, providing full compliance with PCIe Gen3 x4 interface and NVMe 1.3 specifications.
Built with a powerful PCIe controller, PV140-25 delivers outstanding performance in data transfer, reaching up to 574,000/266,000 and 3,340/1,175MB/s in IOPS and sequential read/write. PV140-25 utilizes 3D NAND for higher capacity up to 3,840GB, making it the ideal choice for rugged, embedded applications.
Regarding reliability, PV140-25 is implemented with LDPC (Low Density Parity Check) ECC engine to extend SSD endurance and increase data reliability. For highly-intensive applications, End-to-End Data Protection ensures that data integrity can be assured at multiple points in the path to enable reliable delivery of data transfers, while Advanced Encryption Standard (AES) ensures data security and provides users with a peace of mind knowing their data is safeguarded at all times.
- Model PV140-25
- Interface PCIe Gen3 x4
- Connector U.2 (SFF-8639)
- Form Factor 2.5"
- NAND Flash Type 3D TLC
- Capacity 960 ~ 3840GB
- External DRAM Yes
- Sustained Read Performance (MB/sec) Up to 3340
- Sustained Write Performance (MB/sec) Up to 1175
- ECC Engine Low-Density Parity-Check (LDPC) Code
- IOPS (4K Random Write) 574K
- Standard Operating Temperature ( °C ) 0 ~ + 70
- Extended Operating Temperature ( °C ) -40 ~ + 85
- Storage Temperature ( °C ) -40 ~ + 85
- Thermal Sensor Yes
- Shock Non-operation: 1,500(G), half sine wave
- Vibration Non-operation: 20G, 20~2000 Hz/random
- Operating Voltage 12V ± 5%
- Power Consumption Active mode: 705 mA / Idle mode: 180 mA
- Dimension (L x W x H ) 100.00 x 69.85 x 7.00 (mm)
- MTBF (hours) >3,000,000
- Technology DataRAID™ / DEVSLP / End-to-end Data Protection / NVMe Secure Erase / Over-provisioning / Page Mapping / S.M.A.R.T. / Smart Read Refresh™ / SSDWidget 2.0 / Thermal Sensor / Wide Temperature
- Application Defense / Factory Automation / Internet of Things / Transportation