Apacer Industrial CFexpress PV130-CFX is the next generation Solid State Drive (SSD) with compact and removable storage to support larger, faster hosts deployed in a wide range of applications that require outstanding performance.
PV130-CFX provides full compliance with the latest PCIe Gen3 x2 (two-lanes) and NVM Express 1.3 interface specifications which allows the SSD to deliver exceptionally low latency and high performance, up to 1,550 MB/s read and 950 MB/s write. This new standard is designed for a variety of applications ranging from industrial, imaging, high-speed computing to enterprise markets.
- Model PV130-CFX
- Interface PCIe NVMe Gen3x2
- Connector 21 pins
- Form Factor CFX Type B Card
- NAND Flash Type 3D TLC
- Capacity 120GB~480GB
- Sustained Read Performance (MB/sec) Up to 1550
- Sustained Write Performance (MB/sec) Up to 950
- ECC Engine Low-Density Parity-Check (LDPC) Code
- Standard Operating Temperature ( °C ) 0 ~ + 70
- Extended Operating Temperature ( °C ) -40 ~ + 85
- Storage Temperature ( °C ) -40 ~ + 100
- Housing Yes
- Operating Voltage 3.3V±5%
- Dimension (L x W x H ) 29.6 mm x 38.5 mm x 3.8 mm
- Technology Thermal Throttling / Wide Temperature / Page Mapping / S.M.A.R.T.
- Application Cloud Computing / Transportation / Embedded & IPC / Gaming