Apacer Industrial microSD H1-M series conforming to SD3.0 specification are designed with high performance, good reliability, wide compatibility, and through UHS-I, supporting speed class up to U3. The new microSD 3.0 card is capable of delivering better performance and P/E cycles by the latest firmware architecture including a powerful built-in Error Correction, Read Retry , Wear Leveling & Bad Block Management algorithms.
High-endurance memory cards, high-reliability assurance
Industrial-grade high-endurance microSDHC/XC memory cards are developed for security surveillance equipment that requires all-year-round uninterrupted data writing, ensuring high-quality images and data integrity required for long-lasting video recording. When using the 128GB ultra high capacity microSDXC memory card to record Full-HD in 20FPS, it can record for up to 20,000 hours; in loop recording, it can store 32 hours of video footage with automatic write-over.
Improved speed, enhanced access performance
Featuring Ultra High Speed Class 3 (U3) specification, Apacer microSD memory cards have maximum read/write speed of 75/65MB per second. Superb data transmission leads to high-resolution images and smooth recording. The memory cards also support ECC (Error Correcting Code) to automatically check data and provide timely error correction, preventing data loss and damage, and increasing data accuracy and integrity.
- Model Industrial microSD H1-M
- Interface SD 3.0
- Form Factor microSD
- NAND Flash Type MLC
Sustained Read Performance (MB/sec)
Up to 75
Sustained Write Performance (MB/sec)
Up to 65
- ECC Engine Built-in 42-bit per 1K bytes BCH ECC
- Standard Operating Temperature ( °C ) -25 ~ + 85
- Extended Operating Temperature ( °C ) -40 ~ + 85
- Storage Temperature ( °C ) -40 ~ + 85
- Shock (Operating)1,500G, 0.5ms
- Operating Voltage 2.7V ~ 3.6V
Active mode: 155mA & Idle mode: 445 uA
- Dimension (L x W x H ) 15x11x1 (mm)
- MTBF (hours) >3,000,000
- Technology S.M.A.R.T. / Wide Temperature
- Application Defense / Gaming / Healthcare / Server & Networking / Transportation