For Apacer industral SD R1-M the demand of reliable and high-performance data storage in a small form factor increases, Apacer’s SD R1-M is designed specifically for rigorous applications by offering maximum endurance, reliability, and agility, where extreme traceability, enhanced data integrity, and exceptionally velocity are required.
Regarding compatibility, this industrial SD card is compatible with SD Memory Card Specifications, Physical Layer specification, File System Specification and Part 3 Security Specification. Furthermore, the SD card is compatible with SD protocol. With built in ECC, wear-leveling and bad block management, this industrial SD card serves as an ideal portable storage solution.
*The actual available memory on the device is less than what is listed on the package. This is due to small discrepancies in file formats and algorithms used by various operating systems. In addition, a portion of memory space is reserved for system files and data sectors for better performance.
- Model Industrial SD R1-M
- Interface SD3.0
- Form Factor SD
- Operation Mode NULL
- Transfer Mode NULL
- NAND Flash Type MLC
- Capacity SDHC: 8GB~16GB
- Sustained Read Performance (MB/sec) Up to 90
- Sustained Write Performance (MB/sec) Up to 25
- ECC Engine Built-in 42-bit per 1K bytes BCH ECC
- IOPS (4K Random Write) 95
- Standard Operating Temperature ( °C ) -25 ~ + 85
- Extended Operating Temperature ( °C ) -40 ~ + 85
- Storage Temperature ( °C ) -40 ~ + 85
- Shock (Operating)1,500G, 0.5ms
X, Y, Z axis/60mins each
- Operating Voltage 2.7V ~ 3.6V
- Power Consumption Active mode: 115 mA & Idle mode: 265 uA
- Dimension (L x W x H ) 32 x 24 x 2.1 (mm)
- MTBF (hours) >3,000,000
- Technology Wide Temperature / S.M.A.R.T.
- Application Cloud Computing / Transportation / Embedded & IPC / Defense / Gaming / Healthcare