Apacer EH163-M is a super speed USB 3.1 Gen1 flash disk drive (backward compatible with USB 2.0/1.1) and featuring plug-and-play, EH163-M can be easily adopted in any computing system with an available USB port. The device can be automatically detected by the host computer so that users can access data to read, write, copy, or move data between host system drive and EH163-M. Data security-wise, EH163-M is built with the highest durability and ruggedness with a special Chip-On-Board (COB) packaging technology, which allows your precious files to be safely stored and protected against dust, water and shock at all times.
Moreover, With the high reliable MLC NAND Flash in a fixed BOM , it's tailor-made for embedded and industrial applications ,such as medical, IPC and automation applications.
- Model EH163-M
- Interface USB 3.1 Gen1
- Connector USB 3.0 A Type Plug
- Form Factor USB flash drive
- NAND Flash Type MLC
- Capacity 8GB~64GB
- Sequential Read Performance (MB/sec) Up to 225
- Sequential Write Performance (MB/sec) Up to 80
- Standard Operating Temperature ( °C ) 0 ~ + 70
- Storage Temperature ( °C ) -25 ~ + 85
Operation: 50G, 11ms
Non-operation: 1500G, 0.5ms
Operation: 7.69 Grms, 20~2000 Hz/random (comply with MIL-STD-810G)
Non-operating: 4.02(Grms), 15~2000(Hz)/random (comply with MIL-STD-810G)
- Operating Voltage 5.0 V ± 5%
- Power Consumption Active mode: 190 mA & Idle mode: 45 mA
- Dimension (L x W x H ) 23.1 x 14.25 x 6.9
- MTBF (hours) >1,000,000
- Technology S.M.A.R.T.
- Application Defense / Gaming / Server & Networking