Apacer MicroSD CV110-MSD is compatible with the MicroSD card version 6.1. The command list supports [Physical Layer Specification Ver6.10 Final] definitions. Card Capacity of Non-secure Area, Secure Area Supports [Part 3 Security Specification Ver4.00 Final] Specifications.
The MicroSD 6.1 card comes with 8-pin interface. It can alternate communication protocols between the SD mode and SPI mode. It performs data error detection and correction with very low power consumption. It supports capacity up to 256GB with exFAT SDXC.
Apacer MicroSD CV110-MSD Secure Digital 4.0 with high performance, good reliability and wide compatibility is nowadays one of the most popular cards well adapted for hand-held applications with customized firmware techniques in semi-industrial/medical markets already.
- Model CV110-MSD
- Interface SD4.0
- Form Factor Micro SD
- NAND Flash Type 3D TLC
- Capacity SDHC:32GB~256GB
- Sustained Read Performance (MB/sec) Up to 90
- Sustained Write Performance (MB/sec) Up to 34
- ECC Engine Built-in advanced ECC algorithm
- IOPS (4K Random Write) 1300
- Standard Operating Temperature ( °C ) -25 ~ + 85
- Extended Operating Temperature ( °C ) -40 ~ + 85
- Storage Temperature ( °C ) -40 ~ + 85
- Shock (Operating)1,500G, 0.5ms
- Operating Voltage 2.7V ~ 3.6V
- Power Consumption Active mode: 105 mA & Idle mode: 185 uA
- Dimension (L x W x H ) 15x11x1 (mm)
- MTBF (hours) >3,000,000
- Technology DataRAID / S.M.A.R.T. / Smart Read Refresh
- Application Defense / Embedded & IPC / Gaming / Healthcare / Server & Networking / Transportation