Apacer microSD CH110-MSD is compatible with the microSD card version 5.0. The command list supports [Physical Layer Specification Ver6.10 Final] definitions. Card Capacity of Non-secure Area, Secure Area Supports [Part 3 Security Specification Ver5.0 Final] Specifications.
The microSD 5.0 card comes with 8-pin interface. It can alternate communication protocols between the SD mode and SPI mode. It performs data error detection and correction with very low power consumption. It supports capacity 32GB with exFAT SDXC.
Apacer microSD CH110-MSD Secure Digital 5.0 with high performance, good reliability and wide compatibility is nowadays one of the most popular cards with customized firmware techniques in semi-industrial/medical markets already.
- Model CH110-MSD
- Interface SD 4.0
- Form Factor microSD
- NAND Flash Type 3D TLC
- Capacity SDHC:8GB~64GB
- Sustained Read Performance (MB/sec) Up to 95
- Sustained Write Performance (MB/sec) Up to 80
- ECC Engine Built-in advanced ECC algorithm
- IOPS (4K Random Write) 600
- Standard Operating Temperature ( °C ) -25 ~ + 85
- Extended Operating Temperature ( °C ) -40 ~ + 85
- Storage Temperature ( °C ) -40 ~ + 85
- Housing Yes
- Shock (Operating) 1,500G, 0.5ms
- Operating Voltage 2.7V ~ 3.6V
- Power Consumption Active mode: 80 mA & Idle mode: 135 uA
- Dimension (L x W x H ) 15x11x1 mm
- MTBF (hours) >3,000,000
- Technology DataRAID™ / Page Mapping / SLC-liteX / S.M.A.R.T. / Smart Read Refresh™ / Wide Temperature / Write Protect
- Application Defense / Gaming / Healthcare / Server & Networking / Transportation