Provide a complete optical measurement solution
Apacer’s AL200 handheld spectroradiometer is capable of a wide range of measurements, including visible light, luminance, chromaticity, color rendering index and color temperature, and has an accuracy of ±3%. When combined with the use of specialized software, the results of measurement can be presented in simple and easy-to-understand graphs. AL200 is applicable for panels, such as LCD and PDP, even measuring luminance as low as 0.005 Nit as required for new-generation OLED display, realizing high contrast measurement accuracy.
Lower Luminance Range
- Able to measure luminance range: 0.01 nit
- Easily compatible with automated equipments by providing free SDKs
- Connects to the App on the mobile phone through WiFi (Only for AL210)
Muliple Connection Methods
- WiFi (Only for AL210)
- Faster measurement speed: 0.1 nit at 5s
- Supports Microsoft Windows
- Easy to collect data via computer operation
- Clear illustrations of luminance, chromaticity coordinates, and spectral distribution etc.
- Simple customization is available for QC or production demands