Apacer at embedded world 2023-Hall 1, Booth 439 Cutting-edge technology for the most reliable SSD and DRAM solutions for industriesFeb 01, 2023
Eindhoven, February 1st, 2023 – At embedded world 2023 (March 14-16, Nuremberg / Germany) Apacer will showcase its latest industrial memory solutions and cutting-edge technologies in Hall 1, Booth 439. They even meet the needs of demanding applications in the industrial automation, transportation and aerospace markets.
A highlight at the Apacer booth is the next generation of DDR5 RDIMM server memory with a transfer rate up to 4,800 MT/s. It fully supports all next-generation AI and edge applications with an extra in performance, capacity, power efficiency and reliability. Its 12V power management IC (PMIC) on the DIMM efficiently controls the system power load, built-in thermal sensors prevent overheating, the on-die ECC error correction mechanism improves reliability and an additional register greatly improves the overall system stability.
A novelty is the SV25T Transformed Series SSD. By adopting Apacer's patented connector, which combines M.2 2242 SSD and value-added functional modules into an M.2 2280 SSD, it provides enormous product flexibility and scalability while significantly reducing the design time, risks, and costs.
Apacer will also present new additions to the 112-layer BiCS5 3D TLC SSD Series:
- The USB flash drive with Type-C connector (UV110-UFD7) is compatible with the latest USB specification – USB 3.2 Gen1 Super Speed. It offers a maximum transfer rate of 5 Gb/s and an outstanding performance of up to 270 MB/s while operating at minimal power consumption.
- The microSD with 256 GB (CV120-MSD) provides high reliability due to a built-in advanced ECC algorithm, global wear leveling, a flash bad-block management and power failure management as well as S.M.A.R.T. Support and SMART Read Refresh™.
- The PV140-25 2.5’’ SSD Drive is designed with U.2 mechanical dimensions, providing full compliance with PCIe Gen3x4 interface and NVMe 1.3 specifications. With a high capacity of up to 7,680 GB the SSD Drive is the ideal choice for rugged embedded applications.
Apacer’s latest technology advancements which will be showcased at embedded world 2023 include:
- CoreSnapshot 2 for backup and recovery without reinstallation will run on a live demo. The patented CoreSnapshot technology carries out backup and recovery in just one second. It can be used repeatedly, so the operating system (OS) needn’t be reinstalled. Thus, it greatly improves the system utilization rate and reduces the frequency and maintenance costs of dispatching manpower. CoreSnapshot 2 is applied in Apacer’s Cloud SSD series (SV25C) and integrated into the platforms of Advantech and Allxon, making disaster recovery easier than ever. As CoreSnapshot technology won the 2022 Taiwan Excellence Award, it will also be presented at the Taiwan Excellence Booth (Hall 2-220).
- CorePower prevents data loss due to unexpected power outages. A detect IC detects the failure immediately and makes sure that all data cached in the cache as well as essential metadata are written in the NAND flash. The power supply is provided by electrolytic capacitors, with which the SSDs are equipped. This technology is applied in BiCS5 3D TLC SSD Series (SV24P and SV25P) including 2.5”, M.2 2280, and CFast form factors.
Embedded World 2023
Exhibition Dates: March 14-16, 2023
Apacer at Hall 1, No. 439, Nuremberg Exhibition Centre
Taiwan Excellence at Hall 2, No. 220, Nuremberg Exhibition Centre