Anti-sulfuration memory modules are mainly used in equipment exposed in highly contaminated environment, e.g. automobile, military, medical, transport, networking and outdoor electronic products, and electronic equipment used in areas of high-concentration sulfur gas, e.g. volcano, hot spring and mine. Airborne sulfur-containing particles can easily react with silver used in the electrode to form silver sulfide which is non-conductive. As sulfuration increases, resistance value will also increase, eventually causing an open circuit. To solve the problem of resistor sulfuration, Apacer has developed the world’s first anti-sulfuration memory module for use in a sulfur-rich environment and this innovative design is now patented.
- Module Type Anti-Sulfuration ECC UDIMM
- Memory Technology DDR4
- Frequency 2133/2400/2666/2933/3200
- Density 4G/8G/16G/32G
- Voltage 1.2v
- Pin Count 288-Pin
- Width 72-Bit
- PCB Height 1.23"
- Operation Temperature TC=0℃ to 85℃
- Technology Anti-Sulfuration / Thermal Sensor / 30µ Gold Finger
- Application Defense / Factory Automation / Healthcare / Internet of Things / Server & Networking / Transportation