Professional IoV module providerInterested in CAN bus card ?
Apacer CAN module is designed for in-vehicle applications requiring high-speed CAN interface and real-time control with a very high level of security. It also provides the message priority arbitration and error process mechanisms. This board is ideal for embedded data acquisition systems especially for fleet management and telematics.
Further Improved GPS and High Precision Positioning
With built-in u-blox Neo-M8 GPS in the top layer, Apacer’s embedded miniature automotive module EFC-G/ EFC-R series supports many different regional satellite systems, including the USA’s GPS, Russia’s GLONASS and China’s Beidou. Equipped with highly responsive 3D gyroscope, it can detect triaxial angular shifts and achieve 360° speed detection for precision positioning. Its built-in 3D accelerometer measures linear acceleration so as to determine the direction and speed of collision in an accident, and its improved anti-theft capability prevents vehicle theft.
Apacer CAN module supports OBDII, J1939 and J1708, a higher-layer protocol based on CAN bus which enables data communication between ECUs in all kinds of heavy-duty vehicles.
- Form Factor Full Mini PCIe mini card with extension board
- Host Interface USB 2.0 via mini PCIe card socket
- CAN Interface Number CAN ISO 11898 x 2 individual channels
J1708 x 1 channel(optional)
- CAN Protocol CAN 2.0 A/B; OBD-II (ISO 15765-4); J1939; J1708
Support Mask and identifier list mode
- Motion Sensor 3D Gyroscope
- GPS Module u-blox NEO-M8N or M8U
Reception up to 3 GNSS system(GPS, GLONASS, BeiDou)
Optionally support dead reckoning
Optionally support external antenna
Optionally support hot start positioning
- Identifier Filtering Mask and identifier list mode
- Driver and SDK Support Microsoft Windows 7/10
Linux Kernel 2.6 and 3.13
- Operating Temperature -40°C ~ 85°C(without host start positioning function)
-20°C ~ 60°C(with host start positioning function)
- Vibration Pass 7.69G@ 20~2000Hz, Compliant with MIL-STD-810G
- ESD Protection 8kV Contact, 15kV air
- Dimension (L x W x H) 50.9 x 30 x 13.2 mm
|Driver(UART to USB)|
|Support Windows 10(6 4/32), 8/8.1(64/32), 7(64/32)|
|User manual||Download||User manual||Download|
If you couldn’t useLinux-SocketCANdue to OS compatibility, please contact Apacer for getting source code.
For Linux 4.x.x kernel, driver is already embedded in OS