Apacer PM110-M280 is the next generation modularized Solid State Drive (SSD) with the shape of M.2 2280 form factor. It follows NVMe 1.2 standard and provides full compliance with the latest PCIe Gen3 x4 interface specifications. Aside from PCIe compliance, PM110-M280 delivers outstanding performance up to 2780 MB/s in sequential read and 1405 MB/s in sequential write.
Regarding reliability, PM110-M280 is built with advanced ECC (BCH, 120b/2KB), End-to-End Data Protection scheme and Toshiba 15nm MLC NAND flash, all of which allow Apacer to guarantee at least 3K P/E cycles and ensure data integrity and reliability with the NVMe PCIe SSD.
Besides, PM110-M280 is configured with advanced thermal throttling firmware for temperature management. This protective mechanism can ensure the SSD operates stably in the system in order to increase product reliability.
The exceptional performance and reliability make PM110-M280 the ideal choice for mobile device, cloud computing, and enterprise systems, which appears to be the trend in the near future.
- Model PM110-M280
- Interface PCIe Gen.3 x4
- Form Factor 2280
- NAND Flash Type MLC
- Capacity 128~512GB
- External DRAM Yes
- Sustained Read Performance (MB/sec) Up to 2780
- Sustained Write Performance (MB/sec) Up to 1405
- ECC Engine Built-in up to 120-bit per 2K bytes BCH ECC
- IOPs (4K Random Write) Up to 194,000
- Standard Operating Temperature ( °C ) 0 ~ + 70
- Storage Temperature ( °C ) -40 ~ + 100
- Thermal Sensor Y
Shock Operation 50 G, 11 ms
Non-Operation 1,500G, 0.5ms
Operating: Random, 7.69 Grms, 20~2000 Hz/random
Non-operating: Sine wave, 15(G), 10~2000 Hz/sine
- Operating Voltage 3.3 V ± 5%
- Power Consumption Active mode: 1605 mA & Idle mode: 345mA
- Dimension (L x W x H ) 80x22x3.8 (mm)
- MTBF (hours) >1,000,000
- Technology Page Mapping / SSDWidget / Thermal Sensor / S.M.A.R.T.
- Application Cloud Computing / Embedded & IPC