The Apacer industrial SD featured with high reliability and resistance to extended temperatures is widely applied to industrial, military, communication, surveillance, medical devices and car navigation, thereby satisfying the storage need of demanding industrial enterprises.
The series of SD-M adopts vendor guaranteed wide-temp MLC chips for the highest reliability, while the firmware and controller can be tailored to customer’s specifications and verification, which reduces the risk of compatibility. To ensure that data stay correct, the industrial SD card supports 24-bit ECC function, which minimizes potential errors led by frequent data access to strengthen the system reliability. Also complete with integrated Global Wear leveling and S.M.A.R.T technology, the SD card features a prolonged lifespan as well as safer data storage.
*The actual available memory on the device is less than what is listed on the package. This is due to small discrepancies in file formats and algorithms used by various operating systems. In addition, a portion of memory space is reserved for system files and data sectors for better performance.
- Model Industrial SD-M
- Interface SD2.0
- Form Factor SD
- NAND Flash Type MLC
- Capacity SDHC:4GB~32GB
- Sustained Read Performance (MB/sec) Up to 19
- Sustained Write Performance (MB/sec) Up to 8
- ECC Engine Built-in 24-bit per 1K bytes BCH ECC
- Standard Operating Temperature ( °C ) 0 ~ + 70
- Extended Operating Temperature ( °C ) -40 ~ + 85
- Storage Temperature ( °C ) -40 ~ + 100
- Shock (Operating) 1,000G, 0.5ms
- Operating Voltage 3.3 V ± 5%
- Power Consumption Active mode: 55 mA & Idle mode: 80 uA
- Dimension (L x W x H ) 32x24x2.1 (mm)
- MTBF (hours) >1,500,000
- Technology Extended Temperature / S.M.A.R.T. / Content Pre-load / 30µ Gold Contact / Write Protect
- Application Cloud Computing / Transportation / Embedded & IPC / Military / Gaming / Healthcare