The Apacer industrial SD featured with high reliability and resistance to extended temperatures is widely applied to industrial, military, communication, surveillance, medical devices and car navigation, thereby satisfying the storage need of demanding industrial enterprises.
Compliant with Ver. 2.0 standard and SDHC Class 10 high-speed transmission standard as defined by the SD Association, Apacer ISD also supports SD and SPI modes. By using the superbly reliable SLC chip, it not only delivers the features of anti-shock, anti-vibration and low power consumption, but also boasts resistance to extended temperatures (-40ºC to 85ºC). Available in capacities from 256 MB to 32 GB, and with its last but not the least advantage of automatic standby and sleep modes help save power more effectively.
*The actual available memory on the device is less than what is listed on the package. This is due to small discrepancies in file formats and algorithms used by various operating systems. In addition, a portion of memory space is reserved for system files and data sectors for better performance.
- Model Industrial SD
- Interface SD2.0
- Form Factor SD
- NAND Flash Type SLC
- Capacity SD:256MB~2GB; SDHC:4GB~32GB
- Sustained Read Performance (MB/sec) Up to 23
- Sustained Write Performance (MB/sec) Up to 17
- ECC Engine Built-in 24-bit per 1K bytes BCH ECC
- Standard Operating Temperature ( °C ) 0 ~ + 70
- Extended Operating Temperature ( °C ) -40 ~ + 85
- Storage Temperature ( °C ) -40 ~ + 100
- Shock (Operating) 1,000G, 0.5ms
- Operating Voltage 3.3 V ± 5%
- Power Consumption Active mode: 55 mA & Idle mode: 105 mA
- Dimension (L x W x H ) 24x32x2.1 (mm)
- MTBF (hours) >1,500,000
- Technology Extended Temperature / S.M.A.R.T. / Content Pre-load / Write Protect
- Application Cloud Computing / Transportation / Embedded & IPC / Defense / Gaming / Healthcare