RDIMM (ECC Registered DIMM) is a JEDEC-compliant design applicable for enterprise servers and cloud data centers. With a register between the memory module and the system’s memory controller, the RDIMM improves overall system stability and increases memory module quantity. Furthermore, it supports ECC function to detect and correct data errors, and a built-in temperature-monitoring thermal sensor to prevent overheating and improve the memory module’s reliability.
- Module Type RDIMM
- Memory Technology DDR3
- Frequency 1066/1333/1600/1866
- Density 1G/2G/4G/8G/16G/32G
- Voltage 1.5v/1.35v
- Pin Count 240-Pin
- Width 72-Bit
- PCB Height 1.18"
- Operation Temperature TC=0℃ to 85℃
- Technology Thermal Sensor / Conformal Coating / 30µ Gold Contact
- Application Cloud Computing / Healthcare