Apacer CAN module is designed for in-vehicle applications requiring high-speed CAN interface and real-time control with a very high level of security. It also provides the message priority arbitration and error process mechanisms. This board is ideal for embedded data acquisition systems especially for fleet management and telematics.
OBDII, J1939 and J1708 Compliance
Apacer CAN module supports OBDII, J1939 and J1708, a higher-layer protocol based on CAN bus which enables data communication between ECUs in all kinds of heavy-duty vehicles. It can receive messages exchanged between in-vehicle networks such as oil temperature, vehicle road speed, torque control message from the transmission to the engine and more.
Optimized Fleet Management Solution
Enables vehicles to report on a wide range of information to fleet owners including fuel consumption (MPG), revolutions per minute (RPM), odometer reading (ODO), throttle position (TPS), engine load/torque, fuel levels and engine temperature. This means you can effectively identify areas for improvement within their vehicle operation to drive down overheads and minimize environmental impact.
- Form Factor Mini PCIe Full & Half Height
- Host Interface USB 2.0 via Mini PCIe Card Socket
- CANbus Connector 1.25 mm, 5-pin, Male Type Wafer Box
- Protocol Optionally Support CAN2.0 A/B ,OBDII, J1939 and J1708
- Channel CANbus*2 channels
- TDP 1.65W(3.3V, 500mA)
- OS Support Microsoft Windows 7/8.1/10; Linux Kernel 2.6 and 3.13
- Operating Temperature -40°C ~ 85°C
- Vibration 7.69G@ 20~2000Hz, Compliant with MIL-STD-810G
- ESD Protection 8kV Contact, 15kV air
- Dimension (L x W x H) Full Mini PCIE: 50.9 x 30 x 6.56mm
Half Mini PCIE: 26.8 x 30 x 6.56mm